The ground floor of the main building houses an auditorium, dance & music room, conference hall, Principal and Secretary rooms, office, canteen, stationery store, physical education room, huge lobby and two staircases connecting all floors.
All labs are housed In-between two blocks, so that students of each wing will have easy access. The classrooms are large, well-ventilated, but not air-conditioned in accordance with our core belief. Lush greenery in the central courtyard will bring in cool breeze and provide conducive atmosphere for learning .
- Auditorium is acoustically designed .
- Computer lab is equipped with latest systems.
- Math lab is filled with Ramanujan Museum & Math Education Centre designed math learning instrument.
- Library is large for comfortable and silent reading.
- Conference hall is for purposeful discussion.
- Modern Science lab with latest equipment will encourage students to experiment, explore and discover.
- Art & Craft studio with apt furniture and tools provide right mood to be expressive.
- Classrooms are equipped with stylish and comfortable furniture.
- Each classroom will have ample storage cabinets, display boards and library of its own.
Restrooms are adequate, well ventilated and available in each block of a floor.
- They are spacious and fitted with hygienic ‘Toto’ sanitary wares.
- ‘Kimberly-Clark’ soap dispensers and ‘Dyson’ air blades will develop habit of washing hands hygienically.
- Granite flooring and quality white tiles provide neat and clean atmosphere.